Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry! Sorry! Sorry... that I have a real life!


For those of you who have been wondering where the hell I've been let me just say that the the past two weeks have been plenty eventful for me. My doctor is telling me that I am doing to much much and I need to rest more before I do some permanent damage, I basically got my ass handed to me while spinning at a Halloween party ( which you will find out about later. Even though I know someone out there has got pics), I became a brand new uncle, days later my son celebrated his very first birthday and had his first trip to the zoo(Awesome!). All that and I didn't even mention that history was made as this country elected it's first black president. That in itself is a whole other can of worms that we will be talking about soon.


But not too soon because GEARS OF WAR 2 is being released at midnight tonight and the world as I know it will cease to exist outside of this game.


So I understand that you all have been waiting and that I have been slipping but I have my reasons. Real Life. I figured since you been waiting this long, it won't kill you to wait a couple more days!

No comments: