Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Welcome...

I want to welcome everybody to my soapbox, my little piece of the Internet, my spot, my tilt, my crib, my.... you get the idea. For those of you who know me personally, you know I like to stay on top of whats current and especially if what is current has to do with any of my interests. For those of you who know me... but don't really know me...brace yourself. It might get a little rowdy here, but it's all good.

So anyway let's get to it. This blog was started because of an e-mail I received from my favorite aunt that listed her favorite sites on the web. At the end of the e-mail she asked that I do the same. Now, I loooooovvvvveee the Internet. There is so much to learn and see and the click of a mouse. You literally have the world at your fingertips. Being the net junkie that I am, there is no way that I would be able to encompass my favorite things about the net in a single e-mail. So here we are with the next best thing. Hope you enjoy!

No comments: