Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Peep This... Illdoctrine.com

I came across this site when I clicked a link on my most favorite place on the net Okayplayer.com (why have I not posted a blog about this site yet?????). The link lead me to a Youtube clip by a young man named Jay Smooth. This guy does AMAZING video blogs about whatever topic is on his bird. The first clip is in regards to the "Who Is The Gay Rapper?" witch hunt that has been going in since the early 90's. Dude is always on point with his opinions and delivers them with a sarcasm that not only makes you think, but simultaneously smacks you on the forehead ( a la the new V8 Juice ads. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJAJ8xw4374) and calls you a dummy if your really thinking about arguing the point hes' making. Peep the vids!


The Gay Hip-Hop Book


The Other Suge Knight Knockout


Obama Mashup Tribute: He Really Deed It.

No comments: