Saturday, May 10, 2008

Add 'em... Ryan Leslie

I found out about Ryan Leslie back in June of 2007 when I stumbled across a video of his on Youtube. The video is of him producing a song he had written for Cassie called "Sometimes". Not only was the song dope, but he was having sooooooo much fun producing it I was an instant fan. I look at him making that beat and it's inspiring. So you now I did some research and it turns out that this dude is a genius! He graduated from Harvard at 19! 19 years old?! Harvard?! Damn? What was I doing at 19? Anyway, he has a huge club following overseas and now he is back home to do the same. He is a bit of a dork but you cannot deny his talent. Peep down below.



Ryan Leslie Makes Sometimes for Cassie




Ryan Leslie - Diamond Girl




Ryan Leslie Plays Over "Lollipop" by Lil Wayne on SIRIUS


No comments: