Friday, May 9, 2008

Add'em... Stacy Epps


Stacy Epps - http://www.myspace.com/stacyepps

I don't know much about this young lady and to be honest I have only listened to one of her songs ("Floatin' " Check the vid down at the bottom) . But the song is sooo dope that I can't but help to gravitate to her music. Now I have been BURNED by artists who have that one fire song and I submerge myself into everything that they do because of that song, then after the fourth or fifth (Fiiiiiif (c) Tron) song I realize the one that got me hooked was a fluke. I tracked down some clips of her on Youtube but I have not listened to them yet (except "Floatin"). Get to know her with me and let me know what you think!

Did I mention ol girl can rhyme and reps Dilla!


Repping Dilla & Slum Village!


Stacy Epps rhyming over Metroid Beat


Stacy Epps - "Arms"


Stacy Epps - Floatin'

No comments: