Monday, May 12, 2008

Peep This... Gears Of War 2 footage!



Oh it's almost too good to be true! New footage has been released recently of the second installment of Gears Of War. Now I got in on Gears Of War suuuper late, but once I did get on... I was hooked! I finished the game and now I only get on to play online but I am so amped to see this. It looks like they have revamped quite a few things. Most notably the ability to pick up downed Locust and use them as shields instead of letting them bleed out. There is also a change to the melee attack with the Lancer and the addition of some further control scheme involved in slashing Locust in half. The game play looks awesome and even if you are not a video game fan or a Gears Of War fan you cannot look at this and not be impressed. Peep.

Gears of War 2 Xbox 360 - Gameplay Reveal Trailer

No comments: