Saturday, October 4, 2008

What I'm Watching....



A new section of the blog where I basically just list everything that I'm watching right now. I'll try to make the list no longer than ten shows but it will fluctuate and NEVER be in any particular order.


  • The Wire : Season 1 - Even though I have seen this entire show, I 'm just going through this season because I originally caught them on BET and missed a ton of things.

  • Entourage : Season 5 - This show is in rare form and the storyline is taking it back to the first season that made it a hit.

  • Oz : Season 1 - I never got to see this series when it originally aired so once I realized a lot of the actors from The Wire and Lost were from this series I tracked it down. Now every time I see Jonah J Jameson in the new Spidey movies, I can't help but remember that he burned a swastika into someones butt. Ewww!

  • Chowder - This "Cartoon Network" cartoon is hilarious.

  • Bleach - Dope Anime based on the Manga.

  • The Office : Season 5 - Even though we are only one episode in this season, Dwight & Kelly are kicking ass!

  • Good Eats - Alton Brown is a genius!

  • Attack Of The Show - Kevin & Olivia have an awesome sense of humor but Olivia is verrrrry easy on the eyes. .

  • X Play - I was not as much of a video game junkie as I am now before I started watching this show. But now that I am, this show is how I get my fix when the wife is watching "The Hills" on my big screen.

  • Making The Band 4 - I have pretty much been hooked since the days of "Da Band". his season is equally entertaining without all the fights.

As soon as I get some more I'll let you know!!!!!!!

No comments: